-
Hey Andii....I think hairrock is asking for a band called "Strawberry Cartoons". I might be wrong though.
BTW, where is a good place to upload my pics, before posting them on here. I already have a bunch saved on my computer, but I need to upload them somewhere, correct?
-
Agree - this thread will run and run but hey, its cool seeing all these piccies.
I have tons of photos but unfortunately can't host. Any advice on free hosting sites or anyone want to upload some for me?
HGF
-
Anyone have early Roxx Gang,Wicked Kin,Sinthetics or Vamp pix?
-
Kick ass pics Randy!! You too, Andii. Love the old Roxx Gang pic. I'd never seen that one.
-
OMG this thread is bringing me back a whole bunch of memoriesss
-
hahah u know what I see here - BLACKMAIL - hehe one of these pics posted is the ammo that I need!!
heheh hahahah hohohohohoh
-
-
Heart Throb Mob
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/Marcwc/HTMob.jpg
Glamour Punks
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...mourPunks2.jpg
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ September 10, 2004 01:44 PM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>
-
-